Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hasta Luego


Title: Hasta Luego!

Last Friday I received my flight plans to Argentina and I leave on Monday!!! I have had a life changing experience at the MTC. I have learned so much and it has just really begun. While being here I have had the  opportunity to hear from 5 Apostles. Russell M. Ballard, Russell M Nelson, Quentin L Cook, Todd Christofferson, and Dallin H. Oaks, along with the feeling of much love and the power of the Spirit. 

On Tuesday, Janice Kapp Perry, (creater of the song, "As Sisters in Zion, " and "Army of Helaman") spoke to us at Devotional. She had previously created one with both of these songs together. At the devotional, we got the opportunity to sing it in the congregation. 

As we were all singing, towards the end an Elder stood up and then, one by one all of the congregation stood up. Before you knew, it felt like hundreds of elders, presidents, sisters, and leaders were standing and singing in unison. It was sooooo POWERFUL. As we sang, tears filled my eyes and all I could picture was,"Gods army."

God's work is real!!!!! I feel it. I know it. I want everyone to feel it. God's plan is real. WE need to stand up and be a part and understand his work. Not yesterday, Not tomorrow, not later, but NOW!

JST, Genesis 14:31

  • Joseph Smith Translation
To put at defiance the armies of nations, to divide the earth, to break every band, to stand in the presence of God; to do all things according to his will, according to his command, subdue principalities and powers; and this by the will of the Son of God 




Quote of the Dia: Two of the elders came walking into our class the other day and said, "I wish we could share a mormon message from online for our lesson, Hermana Johnson, you are the mormon message." 

Homework: To make one goal to better yourself in the hands of The Lord. 



Birthday cupcakes and balloons from my "fun" Aunt





Travel Plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment