Sunday, November 8, 2015

Around Bahia Blanca in 14 Days.......

This week, I've been reminded of the words, "Believe, obey and endure", they have been a guidance and hope for me these last few days.  These past few weeks have been overwhelming and extraordinary!!!  Many changes have occurred and I will NOT be serving in Villa Floresta anymore, nor do I have an area.  But, I will be traveling around the entire mission working on a few project which means my mission president asked me to extend my mission to the 14 of December.  Right now I have already been to areas called, Tres Arroyos, Necochea, Mar del Plata, Mar del Plata Sur and Norte, Tandil, Olavarria and back to Bahia Blanca until Friday night and then I continue my travelings.  It's been SUPER CRAZY!!  But a fantastic adventure!  Luckly I have been so blessed that my president has let my companion Hermana Palma travel with me to have a companion :).  The other day, she said to me..."do you remember the movie, Around the Work in 80 days?", well now it's around Bahia Blanca in 14 days" haha.  Honestly, there hasn't been anytime with so much to do in the little time that there is that my mind feels like alphabet soup.  But it's been such a great experience and being a servant in the Lord's hands, "we are constantly in the process of making decision and we must decide what we will hear and what we will eat, on a higher lever, we must decide what we will watch, what we will read, how we will fulfill our church callings, and how we will receive the pleasing word of God from our leaders.  The Lord expects us to use our common sense but even that is guided by His light which He expects us to use well and wisely as we make our judgement.  We either magnify or diminish the light.  Each righteous decision and judgement is guided by the full power of Christ's light, while every unjust and unwise judgement is tantamount to subjecting that light to a dimmer watch. The degree to which the light of Christ illuminates our lives increases or decreases in direct proportion to our efforts to become as Moroni said, "True followers of Jesus Christ" and "be purified even as He is pure".  The Savior affirms this principle, "That which is of God is light, and he that receiveth light and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day."  (D&C 50:24)  Enabled by the Light of Christ, we can bring in the true and correct verdict in all of our judgments.  There will be no shades of gray."

I am so grateful for my loving Savior and everything He does for me.  He has always been there for me without any doubt.  I know that He lives and He loves us individually and calls and knows us by name.  I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to serve as a missionary for HIS church, HIS work and it's marvelous and beautiful.  It's perfect!  I hope and pray that I will be a worthy servant, mother and daughter NOW and forever.  I'm grateful for the opportunities the Lord has given me to make me stronger even when they may be hard.  I know the challenges help me become close to His as I stay faithful and true.  I love Him and I love His plan.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Homework:  Read the talk by President Thomas S. Monson, "Believe, Obey and Endure"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN-BU2im_vM


Mar del Plata

Sunday Dinner

Que Quen

Check out my new shoes

Sunset at Necochea

New Friend in Tandil

No comments:

Post a Comment